Our Products Including To Power Supply 48V, Switching Power Supply 30V, 36W Power Adapter And 45W PD Charger, Etc.
The 24V DC power adapter manufacturer takes you to understand the reasons for the flickering of the power adapter light
The 24V DC power adapter manufacturer tells you that the indicator light of the general power adapter only shows whether the power supply is working normally.
The 24V DC power adapter manufacturer tells you that the indicator light of the general power adapter only shows whether the power supply is working normally. If there is a flashing fault, there may be several reasons, which may be caused by internal instability, and the internal voltage is likely to be unstable at this time. or It is the poor contact with the socket, or the external voltage is too high or too low, it is more likely that the external short circuit or the external overload causes repetitive startup. Or the output is normal but the indicator light is flashing, it may also be a problem with the display LED. These are the reasons that cause the power adapter light to flicker.
The 24V DC power adapter manufacturer tells you that when troubleshooting, first we use a multimeter to check whether the socket is normal, whether the power supply voltage is 220V, and the maximum does not exceed 100~240V. If the mains voltage is not normal, it is recommended to replace the use environment test.
1. The 24V DC power adapter manufacturer tells you to use a multimeter to check whether the output voltage and current of the power adapter are consistent with those marked on the nameplate. If they do not match and the mains voltage range is normal, it can be judged that the power adapter is faulty and the power adapter needs to be replaced.
2. If the above check is normal, if the powered device is a laptop, we can remove the laptop battery and do not connect the power adapter. Press and hold the laptop power switch for 5 seconds and repeat 3 times. After the residual charge of the laptop is released, plug in the power supply separately Adapter, power-on test. If the power-receiving product is other, you can refer to this method.
3.If the fault persists, we need to check the DC interface to see if there is damage, such as looseness or appearance damage, etc., it is recommended to replace the DC head and try.
4. The 24V DC power adapter manufacturer tells you that there is an internal failure in the power supply, which causes the power adapter to hiccup. Most of it is the failure of the filter capacitor, just replace it.
The power adapter indicator does not light up
1. The 24V DC power adapter manufacturer tells you that the indicator light on the power adapter is not bright, then it may be that the adapter is not connected to the socket, or there is no electricity at the socket, or the adapter is broken.
2. The 24V DC power adapter manufacturer tells you to check whether the external adapter is properly connected to the power receiving device and whether the external power adapter is working properly. If you can't find the problem, it is recommended to take it to a professional maintenance point for repair or replace the power supply.
3.In addition, you can also use a multimeter to check whether the output voltage of the power adapter is normal, whether the socket is loose, and then turn off the power to see if the fault can be eliminated, or all are normal but the light does not light, so it may also be that the indicator light is aging.
The 24V DC power adapter manufacturer tells you that the indicator of the power adapter keeps flashing, then it is usually caused by the internal instability of the adapter. At this time, it is likely that the internal voltage is unstable. In this case, it is recommended not to use the power adapter. There are many reasons for this situation. The quality of the power supply is faulty, such as the cracked or bulging built-in rectifier large capacitor.