Our Products Including To Power Supply 48V, Switching Power Supply 30V, 36W Power Adapter And 45W PD Charger, Etc.
What is the difference between fast charge charger/PD charger and power adapter
What is the difference between fast charge charger/PD fast charge charger/PD fast charge and power adapter?
What is the difference between fast charge charger/PD charger and power adapter?
1. Power adapter: It is a kind of electronic appliances for small portable electronic equipment and power conversion equipment. It is composed of shell, transformer, inductor, capacitor, control chip, printed circuit board, etc.
2. Fast charging charger: It is composed of stable power supply (mainly stable power supply, stable working voltage and sufficient current) plus necessary constant current, voltage limit, time limit and other control circuits.
Different current modes
1. Power adapter: from AC input to DC output, indicating power, input and output voltage, current and other indicators.
2. Fast charging charger: adopts constant current and voltage limiting charging system. Generally, the charging current is about C2, that is, a 2-hour charging rate is used. For example, the charging rate of 250 mAh for a 500mah battery is approximately 4 hours.
Different usage scenarios
1. Power adapter: specially designed for the normal operation of the equipment; its output current must match the current required for the normal operation of the equipment, and it must be able to work stably for a long time.
2. Fast-charge charger: The output power of the fast-charge charger is designed to meet the needs of battery charging, and does not consider directly providing the required current value for the equipment; therefore, the output current of the charger may not meet the normal operation requirements of the equipment.