● Product model: SOY-1200100
● Product brand: SOY
● Product name: 12V Interchangeable Power Adapter
● Output voltage: 12V
● Output current: 1A
● Input voltage: 100-240V AC
● Operating frequency: 50-60Hz
● Product size: 58.9 * 40.5 * 25.5mm
● No-load standby power consumption: 0.1W
● 12V1A Interchangeable Power Adapter passed UL FCC CE KC certification
● Product protection: 12V1A Interchangeable Power Adapter with over current, over voltage, short circuit, over temperature protection circuit
● Working temperature: 0 ℃ -40 ℃, full load, normal work
● Working humidity: 5% (0 ℃ ) ~ 95% (40 ℃), 72 hours, full load, normal work.
● Drop test: Take the complete product as a sample, it should be implemented three times, and it should be dropped on the surface of hardwood, and its position should be the one that may produce the most unfavorable results at 100cm height, free fall on the 20mm thick planks, allowed the appearance of wear and tear but can not have cracks, input plug is not loose, crooked, various functions were normal.
● insulation resistance: in the interchangeable head 12V1A power adapter AC input Input DC500V between DC outputs. Insulation resistance is greater than 50MΩ.
● Product temperature rise: The rated input and rated load test surface temperature, the surface temperature rise of the shell meets the safety standards.
● Wire swing test: The wire is pulled by a load of 200g. beats / min, 1000 times, no damage to the wire after the test
● aging products: products to burn at least 2 hours at ambient 40 ℃ ± 5 ℃ and 100% of rated load conditions
● fault time estimating average interval: Average interval time between failures: at 50,000 hours, 25 ℃ environment with full load and rated input
Product ApplicationProducts are
widely used in home appliances / beauty equipment / mobile equipment / set-top boxes / POS machines / CCTV / LED / network equipment ...
DC terminal selection
Block A, Dakan Science &Technology Park, Dakan 2nd Village, Xili Town, Nanshan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China
Contact: Claire Luo
Tel: 0755-36382933 Ext:621